- Comment l’application Mon Studio Lunii s'intègre-t-elle dans l’écosystème Lunii et comment l'utiliser ?
- Quels identifiants dois-je utiliser pour me connecter à l’application Mon Studio Lunii ?
- Est-il possible d’enregistrer une histoire via l’application Mon Studio Lunii et de l’envoyer vers la bibliothèque de plusieurs comptes Luniistore différents ?
- Quelles sont les contraintes de format de l’histoire enregistrée sur Mon Studio Lunii ?
- Que se passe-t-il si je supprime une histoire enregistrée ?
- Que deviennent mes histoires enregistrées si je désinstalle l’application Mon Studio Lunii ?
- Où puis-je retrouver mes histoires enregistrées dans le Luniistore ?
- Est-il possible de modifier une histoire une fois qu'elle a été validée et exportée vers la bibliothèque du Luniistore ?
- Est-ce que l'application nécessite une connexion internet minimum ? Que se passe-t-il en cas de connexion insuffisante ?
- Puis-je charger sur l’application Mon Studio Lunii des fichiers audios pré-enregistrés ?
- Quelles sont les fonctionnalités à venir sur l’application Mon Studio Lunii ?
How does the My Lunii Studio app fit into the Lunii ecosystem and how do I use it?
The account to be used on the My Lunii Studio app is the same as on the lunii.com site or on the Luniistore™ computer application. It is therefore necessary to use the same login details (email address and password) so that the stories recorded on the My Lunii Studio application are transferred to the library of the corresponding Luniistore ™. In other words, it is not possible to transfer stories recorded via account A on the My Lunii Studio app to an account B on the Luniistore™.
Once the story has been created in the My Lunii Studio app, you will have to transfer the story to your library on the Luniistore ™ (the app will automatically suggest you do this as the last step of the creation of your story, and you can also do this by selecting the story on your app home screen).
Next, log into your account on the Luniistore ™ desktop app, and connect the Storyteller to your computer. On the Luniistore ™, in the My Library section, in the My Lunii Studio sub-category (at the bottom of the window), you will find the recorded story and can select it to add it to your Storyteller.
After you’ve added the story to your Storyteller, eject your Storyteller, turn it on, and select the story you have recorded. You can now listen to your very own story!
Is it possible to save a story through the My Lunii Studio app and upload it to the library of several different Luniistore ™ accounts?
This option is not currently possible: you cannot transfer stories saved through account A on the My Lunii Studio app to your Luniistore ™ account A and to a Luniistore ™ account B as well.
You must therefore register the stories via the My Lunii Studio application by logging into the same account as the Lunii account linked to your Storyteller (which is also the account used to log into the Luniistore ™).
If you have already sent the story to an account that is not the one you want, it is still possible to cancel the export in order to perform it again on another account.
To do this :
- Click on the three small dots next to the story concerned
- Click Delete Story
- Check Remove from my Luniistore ™ library
- Click the red Delete button
- Log out of the My Lunii Studio application, then log in again with the login info of the Luniistore account to which you want to export the story
- Export the desired story again
What are the format limits of the story recorded on My Lunii Studio?
You are free to record anything, with a maximum recording time of 8 minutes.
What happens if I delete a saved story?
If you delete a story from your My Lunii Studio app, the story will be deleted on the app; but if you had already transferred it to your library on the Luniistore ™, it will still be available there.
Likewise, if you delete the story from your library on the Luniistore ™, the story will still be available on your My Lunii Studio app.
What happens to my saved stories if I uninstall the My Lunii Studio app?
Stories you have saved on the My Lunii Studio app will be deleted from your phone.
If you want to reinstall the My Lunii Studio app later, you will not be able to find the previously saved stories on the application.
However, if you uninstall the My Lunii Studio app but have uploaded the stories to your library on the Luniistore ™ before the uninstallation, those stories will be kept on your library on the Luniistore ™.
Les histoires que vous avez enregistrées sur l’application Mon Studio Lunii seront supprimées de votre téléphone.
Where can I find my stories saved in the Luniistore?
Stories saved on My Lunii Studio that you have transferred to your Luniistore ™ account will be visible on the Luniistore ™ computer application, in the Studio tab as well as in the My Library tab, by accessing the My Lunii Studio sub-category at the bottom of the window.
Do you need a minimum internet connection to use the application? And if so, what happens if there is insufficient connection?
Your internet connection may be insufficient to record a story, or to upload the story from the My Lunii Studio application to your library on the Luniistore ™. In this case, you will have to wait for a stronger internet connection to continue creating the story or uploading the recorded story to your library on the Luniistore ™.
Il est possible que votre connexion internet soit insuffisante pour enregistrer une histoire, ou pour transférer l’histoire de l’application Mon Studio Lunii à votre bibliothèque sur le Luniistore™. Dans ce cas, il faudra attendre de retrouver une connexion internet plus forte pour poursuivre la création de l’histoire ou transférer l’histoire enregistrée vers votre bibliothèque sur le Luniistore™.
Is it possible to change the recording, title or cover picture of the story once it has been exported to the Luniistore library?
Yes, it is still possible to edit this after the transfer by selecting the story on the My Lunii Studio application, and clicking "edit".
If you choose to edit one or more of these factors, you will need to upload the story back to your library on the Luniistore ™ so that the story is also updated on the Luniistore ™; the previous version of the story will be overwritten and replaced by the new version.
Can I upload pre-recorded audio files to the My Lunii Studio application?
No, this feature has not been developed yet.
What features are coming to the My Lunii Studio app?
We appreciate your feedback on using our app, and we plan to incorporate new features for the My Lunii Studio app as we go. Do not hesitate to subscribe to our newsletter for updates and alerts about new features.