My Fabulous Storyteller Lunii-3 model is managed entirely with the Lunii mobile app 📱
To add stories directly from the mobile app using Wi-Fi, we invite you to read this article.
However, it is also possible to connect your Storyteller Lunii-3 model to the Luniistore 💻 to sync the contents of your Library with your Storyteller.
- Log in to your account on the Lunii mobile app
- Go to "Devices" to manage your Storyteller on the mobile app: add or remove the audiobooks as you wish (click on the little "+" to add and the "x" to remove)
- Log in to your account on the Luniistore
- Connect your Storyteller to your computer using a suitable USB-C cable (= a USB-C cable that enables data transfer)
- Switch on your Storyteller
- The Luniistore will ask you to sync your Storyteller with your account
- Click on the "Synchronize" button
Job done! You can unplug your Storyteller and listen to your stories 🥳
💡 Good to know : Your Storyteller will be automatically ejected once sync is complete.
This means that after this sync, if you make any further changes in the mobile app (such as adding or removing other audiobooks), it will be necessary to switch off your Storyteller and then turn it back on for it to be detected again 😉