✨ How to access to My Fabulous Storyteller Lunii-3 model [Wi-Fi connection] settings?
⚙️ You can access your Fabulous Storyteller Settings by holding down the Home button for 3 seconds.
A pictogram representing a cogwheel appears for a few seconds to indicate that you are in the Settings menu.
💡Once you're in the Settings menu, you can navigate inside with the selector wheel (by turning it to the right or left). You can also exit the Settings menu by pressing the Home button.
✨ What settings are available on My Fabulous Storyteller Lunii-3 model [Wi-Fi connection]?
Your Fabulous Storyteller settings give you access to various information and settings. You will be able to:
- Check your Fabulous Storyteller's battery level in real time
- Adjust pictograms brightness
- Activate or deactivate Night Mode
- Start a synchronization (to add your audiobooks to your Fabulous Storyteller or to activate settings selected from the mobile application)
- Know your device's internal software version
✨ Advanced settings
To access your Fabulous Storyteller advanced settings, you have to go to the "Devices" tab in the Lunii mobile application. Once you are on your Fabulous Storyteller management screen, click on the "Storyteller Settings" button at the bottom of the screen.
👉 Here you can access more information, such as the storage capacity of your Storyteller, and more settings to :
- Set up Night Mode
- Rename your Fabulous Storyteller
- Change your Fabulous Storyteller avatar
- Manage your Wi-Fi networks
- Restore your Fabulous Storyteller to factory settings